Tuesday 29 May 2012

Sixteen days to go!

It is feeling more and more real now as I get closer to my Romanian adventure. I move out of my house this Friday (sub-letting my home), shipping pets to cattery, and then off to see my parents before I begin.

I have hopefully left my team with enough to prepare them for the months ahead without me, although as I have been told, I may receive many a facebook post asking for assistance and advice. (More than happy to help!) :)

Looking forward to catching up the head offices of both GSK and the Hospices whilst on my stopover in London (very convenient in that respect) and having the opportunity with meeting with these teams face to face.

Any tips for the journey? Especially on beating jet lag? I will be hitting the ground running when I land with twelve hours between landing and starting at my new role.

No comments:

Post a Comment