Wednesday 9 May 2012

Just over a month to go!

The excitement is building now! Just over one month to go before I join the wonderful Hospices of Hope team in Bucharest, Romania. I am nervous about the impending journey having never been to Europe before and know very little of the language or culture. I have started learning basic Romanian, "I understand little Romanian" and "I do not speak Romanian very well". Hopefully this is enough to get me through the first few weeks!

I am new to the blog-o-sphere, I hope that my journey proves to be interesting, I intend to share as much as I can and hopefully inspire others.

2 comments:

  1. We'll miss you here heaps Dani, but I look forward to reading your blog!

    PS. I'll miss my noodle buddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe. You will have to tag both Jen and I in your future pics :)

    ReplyDelete