Saturday 12 May 2012

Calling for assistance for our book drive!

One of my wonderful work mates, Claire, is putting together a book drive for the Hospices of Hope. We are hoping that on my arrival at the Hospice, we will be able to provide them with classic Australian themed books such as Possum Magic, The Magic Pudding, The Man from Snowy River and much more.

We will be utilising the Book Depository (free delivery and many discounted books) as our forum for collection. If you are interested in donating a few dollars for this cause, please let me know.

Thanks

Dani

1 comment:

  1. We will be ordering the books on friday 25th so if you would like to donate, please have the money to me by then.

    Also, if you have any suggestions of books, old favourites from when you were a kid, please send to me or Dani.

    ReplyDelete